Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy Thoughts



 
I am back with a 2nd post for Sunday. We didn't do anything today after church. Well, my hubby went out to the track for his run. But, other than that we had the fireplace going and just enjoyed the day. Sometimes, I just love those kind of days.
 
Now, onto my 2nd card for today. This is another that I made for the HYCCT challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Tenia was our hostess and she wanted us to create a card with a washi tape background. I bought this tape several months ago and have never used it. Today was the day!!

My flower and sentiment are also something I bought several months ago at the rubber stamp show here in Pittsburgh. I love these printed images from Darcie's Stamps. They are from her garden bird collection and are all ready to be used on a project you just have to cut them out.

I added some rhinestones to complete my card.
 
I am also entering:
1.  Challenges 4 Everybody has an anything goes.
2.  Daring Cardmakers has an anything but birthday or Christmas challenge. Mine is a card of encouragement.
3.  Sister Act Card Challenge has an anything goes.
4.  Through The Craft Room Door has an anything goes challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and good use of the Washi tape, Mary. I always forget to use my tape and it helps to make an easy card. This is such a pretty creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I love the colors you chose for your card, it is lovely. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails