Friday, September 14, 2012

Great impressions Stamps New Release

Happy Friday everyone and thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life Blog. It's a bit of a busy day today so the post will be short. We have a wedding to attend tonight. So I scheduled a little primping for myself. I am getting a manicure and a pedicure as well as having my hair done in a fancy do.

My card for today is showcasing a new release from Great Impressions Stamps. This one is called Oops Kitty - E766. I just love his sweet eyes. I colored him with prismacolor pencils and gamsol in shades of gray.


For my card I decided to go with Stampin-Up's basic gray and melon mambo for my color scheme. On the background panel I used the spots and dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug.


On the rectangle panel I stamped paw prints in basic gray ink-using another new stamp from Great Impressions - big & small paw prints H213.

I computer generated my get well sentiment. Added a few punched hearts because the kitty looks he is sending lots of love with those eyes.

My layout is from the Wednesday sketch challenge #402 on Splitcoaststampers. Taylor was the hostess and she provided a great layout to work with this week.


That's my card!! Time to close this post so until we meet again.........God bless.

Some other challenges:
1.  Papercrafting Journey has a sentiments challenge.
2.  City Crafter Challenge wants us to use polka dots.
3.  The Crazy Challenge has a seeing spots challenge.



17 comments:

  1. What a cute kitty card....looks as if love is in the air. :-) Love the paw print band.
    Enjoy your day of primping and the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and cute. I love the expression on the kitty's face! Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing in the background and the cat is adorable! A very adorabe card! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is a complementary one to the kitty image and paw prints. The embossing is always my favortie. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card. Just a sucker for cute kitties. Love those little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey, good luck in the draw

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower...and I saw you at
    "The Outlaws" Looking for Followers.

    Hugs
    Sussie B.


    http://www.pyssligasussie.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I want to see pics of the fancy "do", lol! I am sure you had a lovely evening along with the bridal couple. Your card is just darling! Love the stamped paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is lovely ... I love the cat ... many thanks for playing at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just as sweet as can be. So happy you played along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute. Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely image and such pretty details, great card! Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling little kitty, Mary, and how cute are those little paw prints!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! Love the little hearts and the background paw prints...which I see a lot lately on my windshield....got to love my outside fur babies! Hope you are doing great, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah Mary tooo sweet! I love the paw prints to go with the cute kitty~ A perfect get well :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet card! Hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable!!! I picked you as my fav for your school themed cards at Loves Rubberstamps and you have won a voucher, don't forget to email Laura to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails