Friday, September 9, 2011

BLOG HOP WINNER

Happy Friday my blogger friends and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog.

I have a winner of my blog candy. I used the service from random.org to generate the winning number.

Drum roll please:............


True Random Number Generator

Min 1:

Max 63:

Result: 45

Powered by
RANDOM.ORG

#45 is Michelle Crandall. Here is her entry:

Michelle Crandall said...

What a great card! It's so put together, I really like the ribbons, embossing and the stamp, it just goes together.



Mary Marsh sent me! I really love your card, the background is beautiful!


September 6, 2011 1:32 AM

Michelle, I don't have a way to contact you so send me an email with your address so I can get the goodies out to you.

Thanks again to all that visited my blog during the blog hop. I hope you will visit again. I will have more candy later this month to celebrate my 2nd year blog-a-versary.

So until next time...................God bless




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails