Wow it's been some time since I posted to my Blog. I have been busy with the harvest from my hubby's garden. I never seem to be on top of it. Not that I am complaining because it's a blessing to have a bountiful harvest. In fact, as soon as I finish this post I have more tomatoes to process.
So, let's get to my post for today. This card I made for a free for all challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was "Me Time". It was explained as what makes you happy and want to create.
Well, one of the things that makes me want to create is to have a purpose and destination for my cards. This one is going to someone very special who is celebrating her 90th birthday. That's quite a milestone and definitely deserves recognition.
I made a fun fold card using the elements from the Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin Kit - "Time for Cake". The fun fold is a triple fold bridge card. I had it saved on one of my Pinterest boards but the idea is from the Stamp with Laurie blog.
The 90th is a number stamp from the Kit and the "Hooray" sentiment is also from the kit. This is the card closed. My next photo will show one of the flaps opened.
This is the inside panel of my card. I used half of the balloon designer paper from the Kit and matted it with night of navy cardstock. The balloon paper had a white space in the center so that's where I placed my sentiment.
This is the inside of my birthday card for the F4A857 challenge.
I cut an envelope apart that came in the kit and used it to border the white cardstock. I matted with night of navy cardstock. To finish off my card, I stamped another sentiment and added a candle die cut that came in the kit.
Well, one of the things that makes me want to create is to have a purpose and destination for my cards. This one is going to someone very special who is celebrating her 90th birthday. That's quite a milestone and definitely deserves recognition.
I made a fun fold card using the elements from the Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin Kit - "Time for Cake". The fun fold is a triple fold bridge card. I had it saved on one of my Pinterest boards but the idea is from the Stamp with Laurie blog.
The 90th is a number stamp from the Kit and the "Hooray" sentiment is also from the kit. This is the card closed. My next photo will show one of the flaps opened.
I cut an envelope apart that came in the kit and used it to border the white cardstock. I matted with night of navy cardstock. To finish off my card, I stamped another sentiment and added a candle die cut that came in the kit.
Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time.....God bless.
Card Details:
| Stamps: Time for Cake (PP Kit August 2024) |
| Paper: petal pink, pretty in pink, night of navy, dsp from kit (Stampin' Up) |
| Paper Size: A2 |
| Ink: night of navy (Stampin' Up) |
| Accessories: Time for Cake PP Kit (August 2024) |
| Techniques: Triple Fold Bridge Card |
I am also entering:
1. Creative Inspirations has an anything goes challenge.
2. Krafty Chicks has a birthday challenge.
3. HQCOLCB has a heartfelt wishes challenge.
4. Creative Creases is anything goes with a fun fold.
5. TTTC300 Challenge I used the first column.

No comments:
Post a Comment