Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
Well, the smoke that rolled in from Canada is finally gone. It created some really bad air quality for us here in Pittsburgh. We were advised to stay indoors because the smoke was so bad. Then we had rain on Saturday and by Sunday it was minimal and today it's totally gone. We had sun and blue skies and manageable summer temps.
My hubby was back in his garden today and after a few morning errands, I was in my craft room. Both of us in our happy places.
Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the Fan Club Christmas challenge on Splitcoaststampers. We were to use numbers on our cards.
I had the perfect die for this challenge. It's the Wisdom Tree die from CottageCutz and displays the #25. I cut it 2x for a bit more dimension.
I used cherry cobbler cardstock for the card base and the die cut tree. I had some foils from an older Stampin' Up collection - "Love You Always Foil". These papers are in the sahara sand shade. I used the foil to cut the star for the tree top.
To finish off my card I added a few cherry cobbler rhinestones. I will be entering this in a few Christmas in July challenges.
Well, that's it for me for this post. So, until next time....God bless.
Card Details:
| Paper: cherry cobbler, sahara sand, sahara sand foils dsp (Stampin' Up) |
| Paper Size: A2 |
| Accessories: Wisdom Tree, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Holiday Rhinestones (Stampin' Up) |
I am also entering:
1. Make My Monday challenge is Christmas in July.
2. Inkspirational Challenge #372 is Christmas in July.
3. Crafter's Cafe is anything goes w/option of Christmas in July.
4. Die Cut Divas has a Christmas In July challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment