Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Easter Blessings

Hello Blogger Friends. Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
Don't know if you were able to see the moon last night but it was beautiful. I read it is the largest supermoon of 2020. I woke up before 6:00 am because it was shining in my bedroom.
I got up and went on my deck to take a look. It was so beautiful in between the trees. Tried to go back to bed but I was fully awake so my day started rather early. I have a photo on my cell phone. I will see if I can post it here on my Blog.
 
Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #784. Stef was our hostess and she chose blushing bride, melon mambo and graperfruit grove as the color trio. Optional was to add flowers to your card.
melon mambo, grapefruit grove, blushing bride
I decided to focus on the grapefruit grove color this week. My gingham background designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up "Brights" collection.
For the image, I used a new Spring die from CottageCutz- Hello Spring Bloom. The circle is cut from the Stitched Doily die also from CottageCutz.
 
For the leaves and stems, I used some designer paper in the Stampin'-Up mossy meadow (neutral) color. It has a nice gradient to it and I knew it wouldn't be to dark for these Spring colors.

Die-cut my Easter phrase, stamped the Blessings word (choc chip ink) and added a few white enamel dots to finish off my card. This card went out in the mail a couple of days ago. So it will arrive on time for Easter.
 
Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time...…..God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: Blessings (MFP)
Paper: grapefruit grove, melon mambo, blushing bride, smoky slate, basic black, perennial essence dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: choc chip (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: Hello Spring Blooms, Happy Easter, stitched doily dies (CottageCutz), white enamel dots (Paper Studio),
I am also entering:
1.  Cuttlebug Mania has an Easter challenge.
2.  Always Fun Challenges has an Easter challenge.
3.  Crafting Happiness is anything goes with optional of Easter.
 
dies used to create card: 
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzhellospringbloom.aspx
 
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutznestedstitcheddoilyset.aspx
 
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzhappyeastergreetingelites.aspx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Great colors and beautiful papers and flowers. So glad you shared over at Always fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Easter card. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails