Wednesday, February 10, 2016

We Go Together

 
Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to drop by and visit with the Charmed Life Blog.
 
I was thinking this morning how much I have enjoyed having this blog and posting my work to it. I also like being able to share a bit of my life with my blog readers. It's been 6 1/2 years that I have been blogging. Where did those years go?
 
I look back at my work and see how I have grown as a stamper over the years. I have been on several design teams and now I am the design team coordinator of the Splitcoaststampers color challenge.
 
So thank you to my followers and readers who just stop by to have another look at my work. I so appreciate all of the support that I receive from everyone. Love reading your kind comments as well, and they are always welcome.
 
Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the Free For All Challenge #311 on Splitcoaststampers. Jeanne was our hostess and she wanted us to create a Valentine card for a guy.
 
I just bought these bacon & egg dies from Taylored Expresssions specifically for making a guy Valentine card. Timing is everything!

I used a kraft, chocolate and red color combo. Thought they would be great guy colors as well. My designer paper is paper from the Canvas Corp that I have had in my stash for awhile.

I cut my heart from a Spellbinder die and added the bacon & egg images. Stamped the first part of my sentiment on the heart with a stamp also from Taylored Expressions. It's her "we go together" set.

I cut a scroll from a Verve die and added the remainder of my sentiment. Then cut a pennant added some hearts and I have another Valentine finished. This one I will give to my grandson Aidin-he loves bacon and eggs. And he always tells me that I make him the best breakfasts.
 
Well that's it for me for today. So until next time.........God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: we go together (Taylored Expressions) 
Paper: kraft, real red, ww, soft suede, brown sugar (Stampin'-Up), chocolate dots (Canvas Corp) Ink: tuxedo black, (Memento), real red (Stampin'-Up) 
Accessories: classic hearts (Spellbinders), scroll & pennant trim die (Verve), bacon & egg die (taylored Expressions), love you die (Impression Obsession)   

2 comments:

  1. What FUN die cuts Mary! love the bacon and eggs - (love them for breakfast or any time of day as well!!) a very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I just found my way here by way of pinterest. You have a lovely blog, and make awesome cards. I just starting blogging.. I invite you to come over to my place for a peak ☺ victoryfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails