Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2014 Year In Review

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life Blog. It's a cold, blustery day here in Pittsburgh. A perfect one for staying inside to cook and craft.

I have a crock pot going with some ham, cabbage and potatoes. My Mom used to make this when we were kids. I really liked it and hardly ever make it. But, I had some leftover ham and a ham bone (essential for flavor). So I cut everything up and into the crock pot it went.

For the crafting part, I decided to do my annual year in review. It is a way for me to look back over the past year to see what I created. Sometimes I forget what I have done (lol).

So take a look back with me and let me know what you think. I love getting comments and read every one of them.
 
January 2014 - see original post here
 
February 2014 - see original post here
 
March 2014 - see original post here
 
April 2014 - see original post here
 
Wild Card 2014 - see original post here
 
June 2014 - see original post here
 
July 2014 - see original post here
 
August 2014 - see original post here
 
September 2014 - see original post here
 
October 2014 - see original post here
 
November 2014 - see original post here
 
December 2014 - see original post here
 
So there you have it my blogger friends. My faves from 2014. I hope this new year brings fulfillment of all your hopes and dreams. So until next time.........God bless.
 
 
 

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love all these beautiful cards so easy to see why they would be favs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year of beautiful creations! Looking forward to another year of your lovely work, Mary. Hope you had a great holiday season and are keeping warm today. I love cooking on days like that also!
    Best wishes,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are fabulous! I think October is my favorite. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails