Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hope You Can Cling To Challenge 7







Happy Thursday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life Blog. Our weather here has been so warm the past few days. We had rain today and it got a bit cooler but not for long. Love the warmer days of fall because I know what's coming soon.
It was a good day to make an oven meal. I had some left-over turkey so I decided to make turkey tetrazzini. It turned out so delicious. We didn't have any regular milk so I used almond milk. My hubby really liked it. And there will be leftovers for his lunch tomorrow.

I tried to get caught up on the cards I am making for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges on Splitcoaststampers.. There is one every day for the month of October. But I only got 2 made today. So I am still about 7 behind so hopefully tomorrow I will get 3 or 4 done. I am sending them all to the MD Andersen Cancer Center in Houston, TX.

The card I am showing today was for challenge 7. Tenia was our hostess and she wanted us to create a card using pink and using any music related stamps or paper. I used music stamps.

My background music stamp is from American Art Stamps - "ripped music". I stamped it in certainly celery.

My singing bird, music notes and sing sentiment are from a set from Simon Says Stamp - "why do birds fall in love". They are also stamped in certainly celery.

My layout is an old MojoMonday sketch #251.   

My card colors are pretty in pink and certainly celery. The dotted and striped designer paper are from Stampin-Up. To complete my card I added a pink felt flower.

That's my card for this challenge. Well that's it for me today so until next time......God bless. 

Some other challenges:
1.  Stamp n Doodle has anything goes challenge.
2.  Outlawz has an anything goes with a bingo. I chose flowers, designer paper and a sentiment.
3.  Perfect Sentiments is celebrating their 1st anniversary with a birds & blooms challenge.


5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. The colors are so pretty together and I love the paper you used for your layout. Beautiful flowers too. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiment's Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mary, your card is so very pretty! I love the simplicity of your layout and the papers and colours are gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us over at the Outlawz TT BINGO challenge this week:)S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mary!! I love the soft pinks and greens, always a wonderful combo and the pretty music dp and flower really make me smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I love the music notes as the background for the singing bird! The felt flower in the corner is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card! I love the colors and that music patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails