Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy customer blog hop

Happy Saturday and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog. Today my card is for the customer blog hop over at Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps. This is my first ever blog hop. It's exciting and I hope you will play along.

This is a masculine themed hop and you have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy image to play along.
There is a prize of $25 to be used at the Sweet 'n Sassy Store. One name will be drawn from all the blog hop comments.

The winner will be announced on the SNSS blog on Monday, May 16.  So make sure you leave a comment here on my blog to be eligible for the prize.

 If you are planning to join our blog hop line up, and we hope you will, please add your direct blog post link to the linky tool below AND grab the code at the end of this post and add it to your blog so others can follow along.

My card uses a new digi image- Mr. Fix-it- from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I colored it with prismacolor pencils and gamsol.

My layout is from the mojomonday 190 sketch. Easy layout and it shows my image well.


I used Stampin-Up pacific point, red and whisper white cardstock and patterned paper on my card. I thought it gave it more of a masculine look. The measuring tape is twill ribbon from my stash. I added a pacific point corduroy button and some screw brads to complete my card.


11 comments:

  1. What an awesome card Mary. Love the great image and colors... perfect guy card. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I love the tape measure! Nice touch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! love the measuring tape for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the button, brads and measuring tape embellishments for this masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the vivid blue color you used for this great masculine card! The measuring tape ribbon and screw brads all make for a fun card for that man in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, this is terrific and fabulously masculine! Love the measuring tape twill! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally LOVIN' the twill measuring tape! How cool is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!! I love the measuring tape & grid DP...using this idea next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That measuring tape is way too cute!! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous masculine card. I love the measuring tape too. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a wonderful Father's Day card, Mary...love the little hammer and how cool is that ribbon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails