Thursday, March 24, 2011

blogger awards

Hello again!! I was given this stylish blogger award from an amazing talent and stylish blogger. No other than Tanya Philips at my scrappin and stampin corner. So thank you Tanya for thinking of me. I love the work you do.

I am supposed to tell you 8 things about myself. I am a blogger that gives a lot of detail about myself and my family all the time. But, here are some things you may not know:

1.  I am married to the most wonderful & supportive husband-Alan
2.  I have a beautiful new granddaughter, Phoenix Daisy
3.  I have 3 grandsons-who make my heart happy-Austin, Aidin & Ethan
4.  I come from a large family-8 brothers and 3 sisters
5.  I worked for Verizon for 30+ years and am now retired.
6.  I love to cook and take cooking classes
7.  I have read through the complete bible about 8 times
8.  I love to listen to contemporary christian worship music

My second blog award came from Heather prince aka princessheather from the princess scrapper stamper blog.  I love her style.
Drop by her blog if you have never visited. Tell her that Mary sent you!!

Thank you Heather for thinking of me and passing this award along. It’s a way of sharing information about smaller blogs (fewer than 300 followers)–a way for us little guys to give the nod to other little guys!
I want to pass both these awards to LisaE design blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails