Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my card recognized on lama blog


greetings to all who are visiting my brand new blog. I am still in the learning curve of how I want this to look so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.


on saturday at splitcoaststampers, "smilyn stef", hosts an inspiration challenge. she has sent us to many really great websites for our card making inspiration. this past saturday we visited the lama e-store (latin america in the modern age) site. this is a fantastic site with vibrant colors and fantastic designs.

I looked through every category on this site and I finally chose this card from the gifts section as my inspiration.

I created this card using stamps from hero arts flourishes & poinsettia collection and my sentiment is from mse little birdie collection.
on sunday, I found out that my card was chosen in the favs of the week and then on monday "smilyn stef" sent me an email and advised me my card was posted on the lama blog. They gave a tribute to scs and to stef for using their site for the inspiration challenge.
needless to say, I am very excited.
thanks for dropping by today and remember to leave me a comment to let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails