Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's a boy


greetings to all who are visiting my blog on what was a beautiful, sunny sunday here in pittsburgh. it was such a lovely fall day.

our church service was so inspiring today. we sang a song written by paul labloche titled "your name":

your name (jesus) is a strong and mighty tower
your name is a shelter like no other
your name, let the nations sing it louder
cause nothing has the power to save
but your name

I love worship and especially ones that exalt the name of jesus, our lord.

now, onto my card for the day. this one uses the verve stamp set-"practically perfect". it's a cute set with bunny images and sentiments for baby cards.
it's good to have baby cards in your stash. I will need a few boy cards in the next couple of months.

my inspiration for this card came from the blog- just give me stamps.

I used stampin up parisian breeze designer paper along with chocolate chip and baja breeze cardstock. the rectangle pieces were cut with nestabilities.

isn't the corduroy button cute? I cut a thin sliver of blue cardstock and ran it through the button.

thanks for dropping by today and leave me a comment to let me know what you think. I really like hearing from everyone.
card recipe:
stamps: verve practically perfect
ink: stampin up chocolate chip
paper: stampin-up choc chip, baja breeze, very vanilla, parisian breeze dsp
accessories: corduroy button, stampin pastels (chalk)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. The layout is great and I love the papers and that sweet bunny image. Great inspirational message too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails