Friday, December 10, 2021

Peace on Earth

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

The Christmas countdown is in progress. I hope you are on track with all your Christmas preparations. I just finished all my decorating. It takes longer than I plan but oh so worth it when it's finished. 

Now I need to move onto finishing up my cards and getting them in the mail. I have about 35 cards made and I just need a few more. I have a couple of the Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin kits sitting around and the designs are more simplified. So, I just may finish up another 10 cards using those kits. 

I am not sure about all the baking and candy making that I do each year. I give a lot of the treats away, but I always eat more than I intended to especially with the chocolate treats. Who can resist good chocolate candy (LOL)??? I have to decide soon because time is running out. 

Well now let's move onto my card for today. This one I created for the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #868. LeAnn was the hostess, and she chose crumb cake, soft succulent and evening evergreen for her color trio. Optional was to use a die.
crumb cake, soft succulent, evening evergreen

For my card, I used the new Peace on Earth Phrase die from CottageCutz. It's cut in the evening evergreen shade. I added a berry sprig and some pinecones on the image panel. I placed the phrase in a stitched label die. It's from Stampin'-Up. 
The background paper is from the Stampin'-Up "Painted Christmas" collection. It has all the challenge colors.

To finish off the card I scattered a few soft succulent gems. And, that's my card for today. So until next time .......God bless. 

card details:
Paper: soft succulent, evening evergreen, whisper white, crumb cake, soft suede, merry merlot, painted christmas dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: peace on earth phrase, christmas farmhouse floral dies (CottageCutz), stitched label dies, in-color gems (Stampin'-Up)

Die I used to create card:

I am also entering:
1.  Beyond the Blue has a Christmas challenge with non-traditional colors.
2.  Crafty Catz has an anything goes with an optional twist of Christmas celebrations.  
3.  Paper Funday has an anything goes with optional of Holiday. 
4 Jingle Belles has a "It's a Wrap challenge. 
5.  Addicted to Stamps has a die and/or stencils challenge. 



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the script on the die cut sentiment. Thanks for entering your lovely project in our challenge at The Paper Funday. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So PRETTY!! I love this die. And your Pinecone theme is perfect... a peaceful nature scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so beautiful! What a gorgeous color combo! Thanks for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails