Monday, May 31, 2021

Happy Mother's Day

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog this Memorial Day 2021. 

We didn't do anything special today. Just went for our 3 mile walk this morning and then hubby went to work in the yard. I did get in my home workout that my trainer put together for me.  That takes about 45 min to 1 hr. and then I went to my craft room. I was working on my sample for the Splitcoaststampers color challenge. This week it's all about masculine. So I did make a Father's Day card. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I made for the color challenge #841. I was the hostess on that challenge and the colors I chose were just jade, honey bee and rococo rose. Optional was to make a feminine or Mother's Day card. I just didn't get it posted here on my Blog and I wanted to do that while it's still May. 

For this card I used the elements from the February 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit. The die cut flowers are part of the kit and have all the challenge colors along with the neutral of merry merlot.

The background designer paper is from one of the envelopes in the kit that I cut apart. I thought the paper was to pretty for an envelope that someone would just throw away. I added an embossed background layer in just jade cardstock. The image panel is a layer of bumble bee cardstock and a layer of vellum.

To complete my card I stamped my sentiment on a stitched label die in choc chip ink and scattered a few just jade enamel dots.

Well, that's it for me for this post . So until next time.......God bless.

card details:
Stamps: sentimental rose (Paper Pumpkin Kit April 2019)
Paper: rococo rose, just jade, bumble bee, vellum (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Choc chip
Accessories: Paper Pumpkin Kit Feb 2021, in-color enamel dots, stitched nested labels die, greenery embossing folder (Stampin'-Up)
I am also entering:
1.  A Place to Start has an anything goes challenge. 
2.  Dream Valley Challenge is die cuts and/or punches.
3.  A Gem of a Challenge is anything goes. 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 11 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails