Saturday, December 28, 2019

Joy Nativity

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog.
 
Well, another Christmas Day has come and gone.  I hope your celebration was a great one. We had a wonderful family time with my oldest son and his family. Today my youngest son and family come in for a week's visit. It will be time to enjoy one another. I wanted to get this Blog post done before we head to the airport to pick them up. 
 
This card I made for the color challenge #755 on Splitcoaststampers. Chris was our hostess and she chose real red, call me clover and granny apple green for her color trio. Optional was to use plaid.
granny apple green call me clover, real red
Well, my card didn't go at all as planned, but I like how it turned out.  I ended up using black & white plaid paper to cover the optional item. It's from the Stampin'-Up "merry little Christmas" designer paper collection.

The Joy Nativity is a die from CottageCutz. It's currently on sale for 60% off. It would be a good time to get some new dies for next year's cards.
 
I also used a stitched edge die from MFT. Scattered a few enamel dots in "call me clover" and "granny apple green" colors to complete this card.
 
Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless.
 
die I used to create card:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzjoynativityelites.aspx
I am also entering:
1.  Brown Sugar has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Winter Wonderland has an anything goes Christmas challenge.
3Crimbo Crackers has a couples challenge. Mary & Joseph are a pretty famous couple!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails