Monday, November 28, 2016

~Star of Wonder~

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit once again with the Charmed Life Blog. It's Cyber Monday and the sales are raging everywhere online. I bought a few things and saved big on what I did buy.
 
This year I am determined to wrap the gifts a little each day. I don't want it to be like every other year where I am scurrying at the last minute to get everything done. I have a lot of my cards made and this year I ordered 2 of the Paper Pumpkin kits from Stampin'-Up so I will get 16 cards made quickly by using those kits. Hopefully they will be done in the next couple of days and then I can start addressing them for mailing.
 
This is one of the cards I made for Christmas. I used the colors from Color Challenge #608. Maura was the hostess and she chose elegant eggplant, pacific point and soft sky for her color trio. Optional was to use silver.
 
 For my card I used the new Stampin’-Up Christmas set “star of light”. It also has the matching dies. I really like this card and hope to get a few more made using this set.

I stamped the background star cluster in pacific point ink. I also stamped the sentiment from this same set with the pacific point ink.

I die cut the largest star in the set in elegant eggplant and added a silver topper. Cut some smaller stars in pacific point and then scattered some soft sky sequins to complete this card. 
 
Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: star of light (Stampin’-Up)
Paper: elegant eggplant, pacific point, whisper white, silver
Paper Size: 4 3/8" x 5 5/8" 
Ink: pacific point  
Accessories: starlight framelits, sequins
 
I am also entering:
1.  613 Avenue Create has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Weekly Christmas Card Challenge has an anything goes.
3.  Fashionable Stamping has a 'tis the season' challenge - autumn or winter.
 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Mary! I like the star cluster paired with that die cut star... very fitting! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the card is beautiful. Great the stars.
    Thanks for sharing at FSC.
    Greeting Carola

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails