Sunday, September 1, 2013

Teachers touch hearts

 
 
Happy Sunday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life Blog. Hope you all are having a great holiday weekend so far. Yesterday, we went to our neighbors home for a get together they were having.
Mike & Tijana are a young couple and so sweet. We love having them for next door neighbors. Mike is also a policeman in our community. They have invited us over several times and we were never able to go because of one reason or another.
 
They just did a lot of remodeling and were showing off the ne interior. I loved all the color they have in each room. Not one wall is white. Something I have been trying to talk  my husband into.
 
This morning was church. Our Pastor had a great and inspiring message for us. A great way to start your week. We are going to our youngest grandsons football game this afternoon. I wanted to get my card posted before we left.
 
This is another one of the 4 cards that I made for the Viva la Verve August challenge. I won it by the way and have $100 to spend in the Verve store. It won't be a problem doing that at all (lol)!! Here are the other card that  I have posted so far- here and here.
 
My designer paper is from Stampin-Up's "story time" collection. I thought it worked perfectly for my card. I even cut my heart embellishment from the designer paper to keep with the teacher theme.

The sentiment is from Verve's "teacher's count" set. I stamped it directly on my patterned paper in riding hood red ink.
 
That's my card for today. So until next time........God bless.
 
I am also entering:
1.  Crafts For Eternity Recipe Challenge is back to school.
2.  Wags n Whiskers has a back to school challenge.
3.  Milk Coffee Challenge is back to school.
4.  Sassy Studio Designs has a labor day challenge. Represent a profession.
5By Lori Designs has a back to school challenge.


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS CARD!! The colors and graphic feel are fabulous!! Well done there mf - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no wonder you won girlie...amazing cards and the others ones are great to-tis the season of sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, what a beautiful teacher's card. Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Studio Designs DTBST challenge this week and good luck.

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic teacher's card Mary! Thank you for joining us at Sassy's DTBST this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails