Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Believe

Happy Wednesday and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog. It's time for another Creative Belli Challenge. This time around the challenge is anything related to Winter or Christmas


************************


The spirit of the Belli challenges is to encourage you to use your OLD and FORGOTTEN embellishments!Everyone is welcome to play along! Challenge a stamping friend! Just follow the theme.

For my card I decided to use this Santa image that I bought this summer at a stamp show here in Pittsburgh. It's from Darcie Stamps and is a die cut. Well actually the company calls them U-cuts because you cut the image out yourself. I think this Santa is so cute.

I used some retired Stampin-Up designer paper from the "merry moments" collection. On the white background panel I used the Cuttlebug folder "winter wonderland". I added some green velvet May Arts ribbon to this panel also.

I stamped the believe sentiment and that completed my card.

I hope you will play with us at the Creative Belli blog. Drop over to see what the other design team members have done with this challenge. You won't be disappointed.

We are so excited to bring back the "Belle of the Belli"! For each challenge, we will choose the one card that WOW'd us and closely followed the theme! If you are chosen as a Belle, you will be asked to be a Guest Designer for one of our challenges and have a badge to proudly post on your blog!


There is also a design team call going on so if you're interested in becoming a "Belli Girl" go to this post. You have until December 15 to apply.

So until next time........... God bless

Some other challenges:
1.  Creative Card Crew has a "tis the season" challenge.
2.  Ribbon Carousel has an inspiration challenge called "peppermint twist".
3.  TopTip Tuesday has a "let it snow" challenge. I used a snowflake embossing folder behind my Santa.
4.  Tuesday Throwdown has a "celebrate the season" challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Mary! Love this image and the embossed framing around the border! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The image is beautifully colored and I love the added texture of the velvet ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very cute, love the way you arranged your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun Santa all decked out in his checkered jacket! so cute Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that Santa and you used him just perfect on this precious card! Great DP to go with him too. Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Santa- colored and framed so beautifully! Love the sprig of holly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable Mary, love the addition of the green velvet ribbon!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Santa is so sweet and I love all of the different patterns on this! The velvet ribbon is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable Santa, Mary! I love the cute, country style!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails