Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Birthday


Happy Friday and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog. We have had some crazy thunder storms here the past few days. But the upside is everything is lush and green again. Our flower gardens really perked up after 2 days of rain.

Today, I decided to go with a friend to the Outlet Mall about 20 miles from my home. We only made it through 5 stores before it was time for us to head back. We got stuck in the Carter's store. I found quite a few outfits to send to my sweet Phoenix Daisy.

When I called my daughter-in-law to confirm the size she said Phoenix was walking around the house with my picture and kissing it. They were just here for a visit and I know I miss her. She is only 18 months old so I don't know how infants deals with a separation?


Well onto my card. This is my card for Thursday's  ways to use it challenge #385. Hannah was our hostess and she offered us a musical challenge.

It could be that your card is inspired by a song or perhaps has a musical element on it. My card has both.

The layout is this weeks MojoMonday sketch #251.

I used some musical background paper from Creative Imaginations for my panels. The doily is a die cut from My Favorite Things. I did some layering of circles with Spellbinders dies and then stamped my sentiment.

The sentiment is from a new set from Marks Finest Papers - Asian Delights.

I added a rhinestone flourish and several rhinestones on the sentiment circle to complete my card.

Well its late my eyes are heavy with sleep so its time to dim the lights in charmed life land for another day. So until next time.......God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Love that die and the background papers on this! Fabulous colors too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails