It has been such a rewarding and fulfilling time taking care of her. I miss my husband of course, but he did come for a quick 2 days visit last week. Phoenix Daisy & I loved having him here.
I just love her sweet smile and laugh. I don't know how I will be on June 2 when I have to get on the plane back to Pittsburgh. I am sure it will be such an emotional time for me. But, not to be thought of yet. I still have 9 days left with her.
She is picking up different words from me and some of my facial responses. That really makes me laugh. She throws her hands up in the air when I ask her a question and she doesn't know the answer. Too funny-I did that with her the first few days and without even realizing it she started doing it.
I know, I know I sound lie one of those obnoxious Grandmothers, but I love this little sweet baby girl and can't stop talking about her.
So onto my card for today. This one I made for a challenge over on Splitcoaststampers and just never posted it to my blog. Good for me since I did not bring any stamping supplies with me.
I stamped the bike in early espresso ink and did some fussy cutting. Then to complete my card I used the cuttlebug embossing folder "just my type" and added some bakers twine.
Well it's getting late and time to close this post. My days start early with Phoenix Daisy and she is a bundle of energy. So until next time,,,,,,God bless.
Some other challenges:
1. Sweet Stamps has an anything goes challenge.
2. Top Tip Tuesday has a "dig out the old" challenge. I used designer paper that is at least 4 years old. My sentiment is a stamp that I bought a year ago and never used.
3. Outlawz paper ala mode challenge is embossing.
4. Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge is an anything goes.
5. Ooh La La Creations has a ribbon or twine challenge.
|Phoenisx Daisy at the park having lunch|