Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Thanksgiving Happiness

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with the Charmed Life Blog.
We are having such a warm Autumn season this year. And this weekend it's supposed to be 70°. I am in no way complaining. But living in Pittsburgh I know that this won't last. Snow will be here before I know it.
 
With next week being thanksgiving, it's time for me to get my Thanksgivng cards mailed. I have had them done for awhile. But somehow I was thinking Thanksgiving was a couple of weeks away - whoops!!
 
This is another that I created. So here are some details on this card.
 
This one I made for the color challenge #607 on Splitcoaststampers. Pam made her debut as a color challenge hostess and she chose daffodil delight, old olive and early espresso. Option is a fall flower. I chose a sunflower for my flower.
daffodil delight, early espresso, old olive
 The card layout is this week's MojoMonday472 sketch. It is a 4 ¾" square card. The sketch this week is all about circles.

My background designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up "watercolor wonder" collection. The large olive circle was cut with the CottageCutz double stitched circle set with designer paper from the Stampin'-Up "pretty petals" collection.

The sentiment circle is also cut with the CottageCutz double stitched circle set and the sentiment is from Dare 2B Artzy "many thanks" set. I used my sunflower for the 3rd circle. It is a sunflower die from Cherry Lynn Designs cut in daffodil delight and early espresso for the center. I added a couple of leaves and used the leaves and stems die from CottageCutz.

My flag is cut in early espresso and I added a few daffodil delight enamel dots for an accent. That finished my card.
 
Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time........God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: many thanks (Dare 2B Artzy)  
Paper: very vanilla, daffodil delight, old olive, early espresso, watercolor wonder &pretty petals dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Ink: early espresso, daffodil delight
Accessories: double stitched circle and leaves and stems dies (CottageCutz), sunflower die (Cherry Lynn Designs), flag stax die (MFT), brights candy dots (Stampin'-Up) 
 
I am also entering: 
1.  Crafting When We Can has a circles challenge.
2Robyn's Fetish Challenge is anything Thanksgiving.
3.  My Sheri Crafts has a Thanksgiving challenge.

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at CWWC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the papers, colors, and the pretty flower! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card; love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely sentiment! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails