Thursday, May 19, 2016

~Made of Wonderful~

 
Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with the Charmed Life Blog.
 
We had our little program at preschool last night. The kids did such a great job singing for their parents and grandparents. Now we are officially on summer break.
 
It felt a little odd being able to sleep in a bit this morning. Although, I am not back on my regular schedule yet since my return from San Francisco. It takes me a few days to get back on East Coast time.
 
Today, I am also going to pick up my youngest grandson from school. I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks. My hubby took him golfing while I was away. Ethan really likes doing this and especially since he gets to drive the golf cart and have one-on-one time with his Pap.
 
I have quite a few things to do around my home so let's get started with my card. This one I made for the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #582. Peggy was our hostess and she chose a great color palette with real red, cucumber crush and sahara sand. Her optional item was to make it a picnic.
 
I found this gingham paper in my stash that was already cut with the Martha Stewart "garden trellis" punch. A score for me! So I decided to create a strawberry vine climbing up the trellis. I layered the gingham paper over sahara sand cardstock.

I used the CottageCutz "strawberry die" and cut in both cucumber crush and real red. My sentiment is from the Stampin'-Up picture perfect set. The flourish is from The Paper Pumpkin kit "chalk it up to love" kit.
 
Well, that's my card for today. Hope you find some to get crafty. Speaking of getting crafty, we are having our 2nd challenge on the CottageCutz blog. There are prizes to be won. Get all the info here.
 
So until next time.........God bless!
 
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzstrawberrypetites.aspx
 
card details:
Stamps: picture perfect, Paper Pumpkin Kit August 2015 (Stampin'-Up)
Paper: : sahara sand, cucumber crush, real red, whisper white, (Stampin'-Up) red tablecloth paper (Karen Foster) 
Paper Size: A2 
Ink: tuxedo black (Memento) 
Accessories: strawberry die, circle dies (CottageCutz)
 
I am also entering: 
1.  Crafting With An Attitude has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Cute Card Thursday has a food and or drink challenge.
3.  Little Red Wagon has a blooming fun challenge. My strawberries on the vine are in full bloom.
4.  The Crafty Addicts challenge is anything goes/add a sentiment.
5.  Inspiration Destination is anything goes.
6.  Cut It Up has a strawberry challenge.
  


   

4 comments:

  1. I love those little strawberries! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mary thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gingham looks just like a picnic!! :) Gorgeous, summery card. Thanks so much for linking to Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails