Friday, February 5, 2016

You Are Tea-riffic

 
Hello Blogger Friends! thanks for stopping by to visit with me in Charmed Life Land. I so appreciate all the visits I get and all the comments that you leave. I read them all.  
 
Didn't do much of anything today. Went to the gym and had an appointment with our trainer. Our team just loves working with him. He has taken us a long way in the 2 years we have been working with him. There are 5 of us on our team. We meet 3x a week for our workout. And, about every 2 weeks we meet with Josh.
 
I did make a card today as well. I will post that one in the next day or 2. This card I am showing today I made for the color challenge #568 on Splitcoaststampers. Vicki was our hostess and she chose soft sky, so saffron and basic gray as her color trio.
 
 
 
My card is using elements from the Stampin'-Up July 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit. This Pinterest card was my inspiration.
I changed the kit card by using basic gray as my base color. I also added some soft sky designer paper on the card base.

On the image panel I used confetti celebration designer paper  and cut a flag with an MFT die. The striped layer is part of the kit as is the gray background designer paper .

On my teacup I stamped a flourish in soft sky ink. It's from an older set from My time Made Easy. The sentiment is from the Stampin'-Up set "a nice cuppa". Finished my card by adding some cotton Perle twine and a few soft sky hearts.
 
Well, it's getting late and time to dim the lights in Charmed Life Land for another day. So until next time........God bless!
 
card details:
Stamps: thanks a latte (SU Paper Pumpkin July 2015), a nice cuppa (SU), spot of tea (MTME) 
Paper: basic gray, painted petals & confetti celebration dsp 
Ink: soft sky, basic gray 
Accessories: Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin Kit July 2015, heart punch (marvy uchida) Cotton Perle twine, Flag stax die (MFT) 
 
I am also entering: 
1.  Alphabet Challenge has a Y for you choose. I have a card of encouragement.
2.  Creative Fingers has an anything goes challenge.
3.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has an anything goes with ribbon or trim.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour combo Mary and the teacup looks super sweet!

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge Y for You Choose. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary!
    This is really pretty, and I want to thank you for stopping by to share with us in our Anything Goes Challenge. i really love your bow! I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Really Reasonable Ribbon
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Anything Goes" challenge this time!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, RRR DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great addition to our challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us. Good luck to win the prize from Polly's Paper Studio. Hugs from Ginny!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails