Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Thanks a Latte

 
Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life Blog.
 
Well, it's official- Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow so he is predicting an early spring. I just read that Groundhog Day has been celebrated in the US since 1887.
 
But truth be told the group that puts on the event here in PA actually decides ahead of time what the prediction will be. I read somewhere that they use the Farmers Almanac. Just a bit of levity to start off my blog post today. 
 
Now onto my card for today. This one I made with the contents of the Stampin'-Up July 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit. I know I have said it before but these kits are just fabulous. You can either make the card according to the kit instructions or create your own design.
 
For this card I used the kit contents and changed things around a bit. Instead of using the white card base I changed it to basic gray. I found this card idea on Pinterest and used it for making this card.
 
The designer paper I used is from the Stampin'-Up "confetti celebrations" collection. The sentiment is one of the stamps that came in the set.
 
For the coffee cup, I used the stamp from "amazing birthday" and stamped in tangelo twist. Die cut a small heart from kraft paper to complete the card. And, that's my card for today. It's time to dim the lights in Charmed Life land for another day. So until next time.......God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: thanks a latte (july 2015 paper Pumpkin)
Ink: basic gray, tangelo twist
Paper: basic gray cardstock, kraft, confetti celebrations dsp
Accessories: July 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit, MFT flag stax die & heart die
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails