Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thanks A Latte (2)

 
Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for stopping by to visit with the Charmed Life blog. Today was my day at preschool. We had 4 kids missing from class. It makes such  a big difference in our day with a smaller class.
 
This class likes doing art work. Today we had them do some heart stamping. We shaped a cardboard toilet paper holder into a heart and had them dip it in white paint. Then they stamped on red paper. It turned out really cute and the kids were so proud of their paintings.
 
After class my hubby took me to lunch. We were given a gift card to a local restaurant for Christmas and decided to use it today. It was a nice afternoon spent together. We are attending a marriage conference at our church and relearning the importance of making time for each other.  You need to make deposits into a marriage to have a successful one.
 
Now onto my card for today. This one I made for one of my preschool families as a thank you for a Christmas gift. I used the contents of the July 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin'-Up.
 
This one I followed the kit instructions with the exception of adding a few sequins. The kit came with the background designer paper, the die cut teacup, ribbon and a stamp set.
 
I have said it before and I will say it again. I  am really happy with my subscription. I don't always get to making the cards the month the kit comes but since I am not a Stampin'-Up demonstrator that doesn't matter to me. This kit came in handy for me because  I needed thank you cards after Christmas.
 
Well that's it for me for today. So until next time.......God bless.
 
I am also entering: 
1.  Crafting with an Attitude has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Crafty Girls Creations has an anything goes.
3.  Southern Girls has an anything goes challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Date days are very important. You have to create that special time or life just takes over, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails