Tuesday, November 3, 2015

HYCCT1505 ~thinking of you~

 
Hello Blogger Friends and  good Tuesday morning to you all. Don't know you are all handling the time change but it really affects me.
 
It's usually a couple of weeks before my body gets used to it. Last night as I was taking care of my Color Challenge duties on Splitcoaststampers, I fell asleep. I had my laptop in my lap as well.
 
When I woke the battery had died and it was 2:00 AM. That has never happened to me before. In the middle of typing I laid my head back on the chair and that was all she wrote. Fortunately my laptop didn't move from it's position.  
 
It is so beautiful here today, and we are in for some lovely fall weather the next few days. The forecast is for 70°+ temps and lots of sunshine. I just love the fall season minus the shorter days that is (lol)!!! Hubby and I are going for a bike ride along a wooded river trail on Thursday. Can't wait because we haven't done anything like that for awhile.
 
Now onto my card for today. this is another I have created for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges on Splitcoaststampers. For this  HYCCT1505 challenge, Paula is our hostess and she wants us to use an uncolored line image on our cards.

For my card I pulled out my October 2015 Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin Kit. The kit had this beautiful piece of water colored background paper. These kits are coming in handy as I rush to complete the 40 cards for this challenge. I will be down to the wire for sure.
 
I stamped my flower and leaf images right on the paper in basic gray ink. This took care of the requirement of the challenge and gave the images a little color. Works for me.

The old olive banner was also in the kit. My sentiment is from the "island life" stamp set from MFP. I also stamped it in basic gray ink.

Added some gold leaves as embellishments to complete my card. With that, it's time to bring this post to a close. I hae to get back to my craft room and create at least 4 cards today. I have a November 7 deadline to finish 11 cards.
 
So until next time.......God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: blissful bouquet (Stampin'-Up), island life (MFP) 
Paper: daffodil delight, dsp from Paper Pumpkin Kit (Stampin'-Up) Paper Size: A2 
Ink: basic gray (stampin'-Up) 
Accessories: October 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit 
 
I am also entering: 
1.  Crafting From The Heart has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Incy Wincy Designs has an anything goes challenge.
3.  The Paper Girls has a stamps challenge.
4.  ABC Challenge is "U" for unlimited.
5.  Creative Craft Cottage hs an anything goes challenge.


8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!!! I love your unique take on color on this card, it works so well with the flowers! Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We're so glad you joined us!

    Best, Sonia
    www.scrapsugar.wordpress.com
    www.creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card thanks for playing at Incy wincy hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Mary! The background paper works great to give your stamped flowers color! Thanks for sharing with us at Creatuve Craft Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card, unique design and it looks quick to make. Thanks for the ideas, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project thanks for joining the challenge at
    http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for joining our ‘anything goes’ Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs! Hope you join up for our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, so pretty - thanks for joining our U is Unlimited challege at ABC Challenges.. Stamping hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Mary and beautiful stamps. Thanks for linking up to our challenge at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails