Sunday, August 16, 2015

`a thought away~

 
Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit the Charmed Life Blog. It was such a beautiful summer day here in Pittsburgh. Really hot and humid but that's our summer weather and I love it.
 
We started the day off with church. Our service was great as usual. The worship team did a wonderful job. We had a couple that just returned from doing volunteer work in Israel and they were given opportunity to share their story. I really liked listening to what they had seen and done in the land of the bible.
 
This evening I watched the final episode of the Food Network Star. The one I picked of the 3 finalists won- Eddie Jackson. I thought he had a lot of camera charisma. It was a fun watch for 10 weeks. His show will be airing in early October. I will have to be on the lookout for it.
 
Now onto my card for today. This is another I made for the DTGD challenges on Splitcoaststampers.
For my card I used the Stampin'-Up set "stippled blossoms". This is a 2 step stamp set and I really like the look of the flowers when stamped. My Misti tool was a real help in lining up the stamps.

I fussy cut one of the flowers and popped it up for a bit of dimension. Flowers are stamped in daffodil delight and crushed curry inks. Used pistachio pudding and mossy meadow for the leaves.

 A top flag and a pierced strip were added to complete this card. Well, time to dim the lights in Charmed Life Land for another day. So until next time.......God bless.

Stamps: stippled blossoms (Stampin'-Up) 
Paper: strawberry slush, ww, all abloom dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2 Ink: crushed curry, pistachio pudding, mossy meadow, daffodil delight 
Accessories: nested pennants (Spellbinders), blueprints 3 (MFT)
Techniques: fussy cutting  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails