Sunday, July 19, 2015

~Hugs From Afar~

 
Hello Blogger Friends!! Thanks for taking the time to visit The Charmed Life Blog on this Sunday in July.
 
We are back home after our little getaway. We came home to very hot and humid weather. That's ok since we need our tomatoes to start to ripen.
 
Yesterday, I went, with my friend Linda, to the rubber stamp show that comes to Pittsburgh in July. They moved the venue this year to a location about an hour from me.
 
The organizers said attendance was down. Hopefully, it will pick up for today. I like having a stamp show come to the Pittsburgh area each year. But, if its not attended that will keep vendors from returning and then the organizers will pull out.
 
We did 3 make and takes and lots of shopping. So all in all it was a fun day with my friend Linda. We are planning on a get together in a couple of weeks to use some of our new products. That is always a great day.
 
I am working on my post before church so let's get on to my card for today. This one I made awhile ago and just didn't post it to my blog. I made a similar card with this post back in January. But this one is a simplified version.
 
I wanted a card of encouragement and the plane die and background paper helped me make a quick card. The designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up collection "welcome neighbor".  My plane die is from Impression Obsession.
 
The houses and clouds helped decide my card colors. I used melon mambo and bermuda bay card stock. Cut the plane in melon mambo. The sentiment on the banner is from Verve. It was a free one I received for an order placed.
 
Well, that's my card for today. So until next time.........God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: Verve 
Paper: bermuda bay, melon mambo, welcome neighbor dsp (Stampin-Up) 
Paper Size: A2 Ink: Memento tuxedo black 
Accessories: Impression Obsession plane die
 
I am also entering:
1.  Eclectic Ellapu has a travel challenge.
3Alphabet Challenge is "k" for kind thoughts
4.  Sister Act Card Challenge is anything goes.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. this is so adorable!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super sweet card, so CAS and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet CAS card! I love your colors!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute and fun card, loving the colours.

    Thanks for sharing this with us eclectic girlies :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails