Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


close-up view of poinsettia
 Merry Christmas to all my blogger friends. Hope your celebration is a blessed one.

We are having our family celebration today. My son, daughter-in-law and grandsons will be here shortly for our Christmas dinner.

I will be back in a couple of days with regular posts.

We have several family & friend celebrations here so my card making will be on hold until mid-week.

This card was one that I made for Christmas.

God bless!!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Mary! Enjoy this time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Mary!!! I loooove the colors and that beautiful poinsettia!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love all of the pink (not usually my color!)! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that your new year is full of joy and health!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails