Friday, September 3, 2010

wishing you.......

Well, I did make a 2nd card today and I wanted to get it posted to the Waltzingmouse sketch blog because the deadline is tonight.

In just a few minutes to be exact (lol)!! Nothing like getting in under the wire.


I am not happy with this photo but I couldn't seem to get a good one. I am going to look into photo lights tomorrow at the camera store.

I spend time creating a card and then the colors don't come out right. It's so frustrating.

Anyway, I made this card for the sketch on the Waltzingmouse blog.

I really liked the layout that Claire provided for this week. And, I just received my new Waltzingmouse stamps in the mail. They are designed to work in the Labels 4 nestabilities dies. I really am pleased with this purchase. It's the vintage labels 4 collection.

If you are looking for stamps that work with your nestabilities check out Waltzingmouse. She has lots of them.

The arrival of the stamps was perfect, I had the perfect paper and layout, but the camera didn't co-operate. Oh well, somedays you win somedays you lose.
Here are my card details. I used designer paper from Stampin-Up's razzleberry lemonade collection. It coordinates with melon mambo paper. I used melon mambo ribbon and added a pearl button on my bow.

It's the ribbon that didn't photo in the right shade. It looks like it doesn't match with the ink I used.

My sentiment is from the Verve set "framed wishes". That's my card for this challenge.

It's late and time to turn out the lights in charmed life land for another day.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, very pretty Mary! Thank you for playing along with us at Waltzingmouse Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mary! I have this WM set and it is so versatile. You will enjoy it immensely! Have fun at the photo store! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are absolutely deeee-licious together! Love the framed sentiment and the way you topped the bow with that sweet little blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Mary! love your label stamping and your lovely DP! so glad you got it finished in time to link it!! thanks for playing with your new stamps with the WMS sketch this week GF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious card Mary! What a pretty color combo & that framed sentiment looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors in this card are just beautiful Mary!! WOW! What a yummy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary!!

    I just found your blog and LOVE it!! I've become a follower :). What a pretty card you've made--I just love those colors. You did a super job with this sketch! I'll have to check out the Waltzingmouse challenge sometime. I'm looking forward to coming back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, your card is awesome. The dp is divine. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. It is really new...I just decided while on vacation this year to take the plunge.
    I'll have to check out the Waltzingmouse images. Would be great to have ones that fit the nesties. I'm heading to become a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we have very similar tastes, Mary. I lpve everything Waltizngmouse too. This is such a lovely card and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary, your card is so pretty! I have this rodent set (as Edna would call it) and nearly forgot about it. I really must ink it up...it makes such great frames!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. The colors are so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So GLAD you got your rodents Mary... watch out they are sooo addictive!!! A fabulous job with this label and the sketch, your colours are wonderful!!

    Enjoy you new little fur balls!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just wonderful! Love your colours and the little flower on the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, Mary! Wonderful dp and colors!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails