Wednesday, September 8, 2010

pals paper artist winner

Happy Wednesday and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog. This is a quick post to announce an award I was just given by the Pals Paper Artist blog.

I entered this card into their contest last week. We were to use pearls on our card. I was so excited to receive an email announcing that I had been chosen as one of the  3 winners.


Now I can sport this badge on my blog. Whoo-Hoo I am so excited!!

Thank you girls for picking my card.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mary!! What exciting news :) Your card was so elegant. I love how you used pearls as your flower center!! Way to go on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Mary! This is awesome news. Your card was gorgeous and I see why it was given this award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome, and no wonder they picked you!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails