Monday, March 29, 2010

floral note


Happy Monday and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog today.

This day went by so quickly. I spent most of it at my church in a meeting and than helping out with some administrative things.

We had new members join the church yesterday. There were 10 people in all. We had a very nice reception for them after the service. We all brought food to share. I really enjoy these fellowship times. It gives everyone a chance to mingle and talk.

One of the women in our congregation took the responsibility of putting the event together. She did a phenomenal job. She has her own flair and added some really nice touches to the reception.

I wanted to send her a thank you note from my husband & I to show our appreciation. So that is the card I am posting today.

I used some American Crafts designer paper as my focal point. I am really liking this company's paper. This one was bright and really spring looking.
I kept the card simple because the paper has a busy pattern. I stamped my sentiment and added a heart button and threaded it with a sliver of the designer paper. That's my card for today.

Well, it's time to dim the lights in charmed life land for today. I am already looking forward to your next visit. God bless!!

card recipe:
stamps: stampendous
paper: su old olive, ww, metropolitan promenade dsp (american crafts)
ink: memento rich cocoa
accessories: button, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. WOW, Mary, that paper is gorgeous...this is such a pretty card!!! I'm sure your friend will appreciate your kindness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, what a great way to showcase a pretty designer paper! Love the button accent. It is so nice of you to send a thank you for a job well done. I'm sure she will be touched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. I like the nice bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails