Wednesday, December 16, 2009

victorian christmas stocking


Happy Wednesday to all who are visiting the charmed life blog today. Only 9 more days until Christmas. Are you ready?

Today, I went to my friends, and we made chocolate candy. It was fun spending time with Holly and chit-chatting, while we covered pretzels and oreos in chocolate, made coconut & peanut clusters and peanut butter filled ritz crackers.

I used about 6# of milk chocolate. Of course, I sampled some along the way. It was yummy!!
So today was a busy but productive day.

My grandsons will be very happy with the chocolate covered oreos. I will make each of them a box filled with the chocolate goodies.

Now onto my card for today. This is another one of my Christmas cards. I finished my cards on Sunday and will be posting them for the next several days. So make sure you stop back or you can sign up for a free email subscription to my blog. It will be delivered right to your inbox. That way you won't miss any of my posts.

My card is for the challenge over on the crazy for challenge blog. The theme this week is to add a snowflake or snowman to your card. So I decided on my layout to add a stampin-up felt flurrie to one of the circles on my card.

My Victorian stocking is a rub-on. I had it in my stash. I bought it from Michael's a few years ago.

The layout I used was an old sketch that Verve put out for their August anniversary. I made this card for that challenge. I liked it so much I decided to make another but this time I added a snowflake for the current challenge.

Well, its a wrap for today my friends. Let me know how you are doing with your Christmas cards, shopping or decorating.

card recipe:
paper: su real red, ww, old olive, dashing dsp
accessories: su scallop & circle punches, su ribbon and felt flurries, victorian rub-ons (unknown),

1 comment:

  1. All of your goodies sound so Yummy! I am traveling to Tennessee this weekend and my baking with mom and daughter will get into full swing!
    Your card is gorgeous! Love the paper and your fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails