Sunday, December 20, 2009

Artful Inkables featured stamper


Happy Sunday and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog.
What a wonderful day I had.
It started off at church. Our kids had a program today and to say it was wonderful would be an understatement.
They all worked so hard and everyone remembered all their lines.
The ones that played Mary, Joseph and the wise men were our pre-schoolers. I wish you could have seen how cute they were.


Then, I went to my cookie exchange. It was canceled yesterday because we had about 6" of snow. But, the road crews were busy plowing and salting and today it was fine. I have a nice variety of cookies now to serve on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Then, my big news for the day is that I was the featured stamper over on the artful inkables blog.

I made this card for my friend's wedding in the springtime. She even placed it in her wedding scrapbook. So she will be thrilled to hear this news as well.

One of the design team from the company contacted me because she noticed the card on splitcoaststampers. She asked me if they could show the card on the company blog. They were going to be featuring some customer cards during the month of December.

I was so honored and of course I said yes.
So today was my day. The above link will take you right to the blog.

I really like the stamp set that I purchased from them. It's called wedding silhouettes. I just loved all the possibilities for cards.

Well, its a wrap for another day my friends. I pray the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mary! Congrats on being the FS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love black and white cards. Congrats on being the FS! I found your blog from there. Whohoo.. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi - Love your card!

    What background (embossing plate) did you use? Really like it!

    Your card is awesome!
    Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails