Friday, October 23, 2009

let it snow


happy friday to you and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog.

it was a rainy day here in pittsburgh but still nicely warm.

we have a family function tonight which should be a lot of fun. It's my husband's nephew birthday.

I will give him a card from my stash since I didn't have the time to make something specifically for him.

but, the card i am giving him is cute-here's a link to my splitcoast gallery to take a look at it.

today, i am showing the 3rd card I made for the verve challenge.
I used this cute snowman from stampendous. his hat is colored with prismas & gamsol. the blue paper is designer paper called ski slope from stampin-up. it reminded me of snow falling. I added a felt snowflake and some gliiter to the puffy paint so it would look like sparkly snow.

the cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder always does such a great job on cards.

well thats my post for today. don't forget to leave me a comment, I like hearing from all of you.

and, if you have a prayer request, send me an email and i will be happy to pray for you.
card recipe:
stamps: stampendous, tiny talk
paper: su baja blue, gina k white, ski slope dsp
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: ribbon, rhinestones, felt flurry, puffy paint, glitter,prismas & gamsol

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute card. Love the image and the wonderful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a wonderful time browsing all your previous posts (first-time visit)! Love the colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails