Saturday, September 26, 2009

snail mail



happy saturday to all who are visiting my blog
today!! I hope the start of the week-end is good for you no matter where you are.

it's a rainy day here in pittsburgh. so that makes it a good day for stamping. then again any day is a good day for stamping (lol!!)

my card today is for 2 different challenges. the 1st is the splitcoaststampers inspiration challenge. you can get more info here. we visited a site called the pajama squid for our card inspirations.
I found this cute little snail.

the 2nd challenge is the saturday crazy 4 challenges and that info is here. I used their sketch on my card.

I had an embossed image from we r memory keepers that I knew would work perfectly for what I had in mind.
this card will be good when I am a little late sending a birthday card-hence the sentiment. which, is computer generated since I don't have a stamp with those words.

I used some stampin-up jersey shore designer paper and then added a little strip of it under my snail. kind of as a crawling surface. stamped some clouds and then sponged the background to resemble the sky.

my cute little candle is from dress it up buttons. I also used a cuttlebug "birthday"embossing folder.
thanks for dropping by and leave me a comment. I really like hearing from all of you.

card recipe:
stamps: amuse clouds
paper: su pumpkin, brillant blue, jersey shore dsp, gina k white
ink: bashful blue
accessories: dress it up buttons, we r memory keepers embossed die-cut, cuttlebug embossing folder

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails